Monday, January 19, 2009

Percussive Dance Concert



Okay, really. These children are phenomenal! I went to the dance concert with my wonderful friend and roommate, Sarah Leone and then my wonderful friend, Amy. Sarah and I both have a beginning tap class this semester and sometimes we like to pretend like we can dance. It's pretty awesome biz. There were also some Irish step dancers at the concert that were pretty amazing too. I'll try and post a video of that too...



Ah Ha! It worked! Oh them crazy Irish.

3 comments:

debbie said...

I can't wait to see you in a clogging concert... oh wait , is that different than tap dance. jk

Sierra said...

Mom, did you really say jk? I love you more than ever! You could be the next ultimate texter.

T said...

You're beautiful. Love your new blog. Change the picture.