Thursday, February 26, 2009

BYUSA!

So mom says that blogs are not always boring without pictures- I disagree but nevertheless, I blog on.
This week I started on the campaign trail of...da da da duh... Garrett and Nat! They are these amazing guys that are running for Prez and Vice of BYUSA. Garrett can speak that crazy click language and Nat is a drummer. And it's cool to see how invested they are in this- it's an all-in business.
Plus I started doing a video thing for BYUSA. It's called "The Truth About Y". It's all about why BYU has the policies they have. Students are always complaining and hopefully the vid will cure it all up (said somewhat sarcastically/hopefully).
And I'm going to a conference tomorrow in which President Eyring is speaking. Excited! I am....yoda? connecting? hmmm.
FINe'/ finish

3 comments:

debbie said...

So when Garret and Nat are elected, they will feel great indebtedness to you and put you in charge of a very important committee. Then, when Nat runs for governor, he will remember what an amazingly organized and energized person you are and ta-da, you will become a state senator with his endorsement. (But cooler-by-far than Governor Palin.)We know that this is only the beginning of what you were always meant to do/be...

Sierra said...

Basically I hope so. I want to be an exec. director next year and if they win, they get to pick 'em. And I found out my official title today (not for campaign, for vid)... Marketing Team member. sad. I'll get high up soon enough.

Sierra said...

not elected.