Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Life and Style of it all


Chris Merritt and... friend. (I can't remember her name... Heather maybe?)


This is Pablo. He laughed at one of my jokes... it made me feel special.



Heather, myself, Becca, and Jerica after watching the stupidest 3d movie ever. They liked it. I hated it. Don't go see the movie Coraline. It's creepy.



Blue Tongue Babes



This is what I like to call...Puke Soup. Ingredients: Cream of Mushroom soup, black beans, peas, cilantro, and lemon juice. It was disgusting, yet I ate most of the leftovers cuz I didn't want to go shopping.



Ain't No Sunshine- by The Vibrant Sounds


It was good... mostly. The video ends right as the crazy lead man starts rapping. You should thank me for saving you from it. Rapping is... weird, especially in that song. Can't we just leave an amazing song be? Do we really have to pollute it with rap?


He just stopped dead in the middle of this song twice (obviously there can't be two middles of a song but you get my drift) to explain the lyrics to the crowd. He was really funny- but in a "this isn't funny" sort of way, if ya know what I mean.

4 comments:

T said...

That´s too bad, I really wanted to go see Coraline. (Still love the jacket by the way!)

Your "puke soup" tops all of my disgusting college cooking experiments, what inspired you?¿?¿

T said...

Diggin´ the new look!

Stacia said...

Siena says "Keewwww!" to your videos. I think she is trying to say "Cute". Okay, so...."CUTE!"

Sierra said...

Puke soup was inspired by... i dunno. I used to love plain cream of mushrm soup but now... now I can't stand it. T- I need you home now. Please.