Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cedar City Competition

I work at ConfiDance Kids, a dance studio for children ages 3-13, and last weekend we went down to Cedar City for the high school sponsored dance competition. Our girls and boys did so well! We placed highest overall and won the sweepstakes award. They were so adorable and I loved watching them get so excited to compete. Not to brag or anything :), but the two dances I choreographed both got 1st place and the girls looked so good. I love them!

On the way down...


Kendra, Lily, and Alyssa after their cute trio on night 1...


All of our soloists, duos, and trios plus some teachers on night 1...


And our day 2 group dances...


A silly picture after the awards ceremony with all of the dancers...


Me being WAY too proud of our trophies...


And the whole group!

Here are a couple of amazing dancers... really, they'll be big someday.


Align Center





It was a big success and I hope I can keep teaching and doing dance for the rest of my life!

No comments: